1. If you say you'll do something, don't give up. Just restart and keep going.
2. Running is 1/3 physical and 2/3 mental.
3. It's possible. With God ALL things are possible.
4. Prayer matters. Prayers work.
5. I can run for 13.1 miles without stopping.
My two favorite t-shirt slogans I saw at the Girlfriends Half
1. (the one I was wearing) Start Strong, Finish Stronger
2. (the one the lady in front of me was wearing) Courage to Start, Faith to Finish
|Before the race in downtown Vancouver, WA. Great window sign.|
|Ok, maybe a little nervous/excited/anxious to get going...|
|With my buddy Abbie. She made me a necklace that I wore during the race that said: |
He energizes the tired and gives fresh strength to the weak.
|Starting off with 3199 other women! Working my way through the walkers.|
|Mile 13. Finishing the .1 with the best smile I could muster.|